Monday, March 31, 2008

Tammy the grump

What a gloomy Monday. If you are here in the Greater Toronto Area, you know what I'm talking about. Fog and mist and blah. Such a Monday!

And I have the most pathetic umbrellas you've ever seen.

I'm not sure what my issue is with umbrellas. I think because I'm a commuter and I use them for far more than just getting to a car and getting from a car to a building. I use them for several blocks in the most inclement of weather. And I never spend more than $10 or $15 on them. Subsequently every umbrella I own looks severely wounded. Bent at unnatural angles and just generally pathetic.

So on top of being grumpy about the weather this morning, I was ashamed of my umbrella. So much so that I didn't even both with it on the way home. I just got wet.

Oh, I'm still grumpy. And I indulged my grumpiness with a treat this afternoon. Starbucks kind of treat. It only temporarily relived the grump.

I'm going to go have see if a bath can wash the grump off of me. The boyfriend is probably glad he's working late, just so he can avoid my grump.

Grump! Grump! Grump!

Total debt: $9260 and a bit
Spent today: $3.52

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails