Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'd like to introduce you to my expensive new tooth

This one will be a quick post, because I am seriously sleepy.

I had what I thought would be my final adventure in dentistry today. Got my permanent crown. And now it feels too big in my mouth. I fear that I'm going to have to return to the dentist that I never want to see again in order to have my new fake tooth shaved down a bit more. Ugh.

Charged a whole bunch more to my credit card! That tooth was pricey. Plus the $45 for cat food. Thankfully I only have to buy cat food maybe four times a year or so. It's a big bag.

Had a wonderful visit with a friend that I hadn't seen in about a year and a half. The funny thing was that it felt like I had seen her yesterday and would see her again tomorrow. Maybe that's because we know each other so well. After all, we did live together for SEVEN YEARS!

Total debt: $9920 and a bit
Spent today: $2.49 (cash) plus a whole bunch of credit

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails