Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Feeding the demon within

Since I know I will be inevitably charging the cat food tomorrow, which is the one time I will be near the vet where I can purchase the cat food, I have been spending the actual money in my wallet. Not a smart choice, I'll admit. It's the reason why I don't keep more than my weekly allotment in my bank account.

And what have I been spending my few precious dollars on? you ask. Well, since I am also going through a "must stop eating crap, because before long I won't be able to cover everything with a big puffy coat" phase, I had one of those "I'll stop eating crap tomorrow, so I better enjoy some today" days. Do you know those days? Do you, like me, go through months where you have those days about twice a week? That was my day.

So there was food purchased. Food that was neither good for my body or my soul. But I'm working on it.

Total debt: $9920 plus a bit
Spent today: $8-ish (Ugh)
Plus I forgot that I got my prescription filled yesterday, so that was $12

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails