Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Weary money-spender

Oh, another long day. I splurged on lunch (sushi), I got a treat (cookies), and I had to pick up some essentials on my home from work (oranges, spinach and toilet paper). And I didn't do a very good job at keeping track of my receipts!

Normally I only have my $90 for the week in my bank account, but when I paid my bills last week I had about $45 leftover. And instead of automatically putting that on either my credit card (which has about $48 on it) or on my loan, I talked myself into leaving it there. I thought, "I haven't got my cellphone bill yet, so I should just hang on to it so I can pay that when it comes in."

And what has happened? I've used the majority of the money on treats and lunch and other food. And now my cellphone bill HAS come in and I'm going to have to wait until payday to deal with it.

I'm not perfect, people!

Total debt: $8715 and a bit
Spent today: $16-ish

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails