Monday, April 21, 2008

Shall we have a mini-break?

Well, Monday was determined to live up to its reputation today. I was instantly busy from the moment I arrived at work. But not busy in that steady, enjoyable, make-the-day-go-faster sort of way. Busy in a panic-at-the-disco sort of way.
Alas I found myself unable to set foot outside the office until I was released into the early evening air. I promptly took myself to the gym to get my stress levels back to normal. Then home to make dinner with the boyfriend - our favourite frozen dumplings with ginger vinegar. Remarkably tasty, low-fat and low-cal. Love 'em!

All of this prevented me from spending a single red cent today!

Although... I did book our mini-vacation! So my credit card got a little action: two plane tickets and a hotel reservation. Montreal, here we come!

Check out the photo at the bottom to see where we're going to spend two of the nights.
And don't worry - I promise to pay it all off before I even get on the plane.
Total debt: $8715
Spent today: $0 (Other than that stuff I mentioned up there...)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails