Friday, April 25, 2008

Does my debt look lighter to you?

Seeing as it's finally spring (although I did hear that nasty four-letter word sn*w in the long range forecast this morning) I thought I'd spruce up my blog a little. Lighten it up! What do you think? Is it disconcerting to see my smirking mug on the side?

I'm blogging a little early today because I am working from home. My sour tummy continues, so I embraced the portable nature of what I do. However, I did take a little trip to the corner to run some errands, so money has been spent.

(I felt awful the entire time I was out, and then quite a bit better when I was back on the couch in my pjs. Is it psychological? Am I destined to become a hermit? I don't think I'd be a very good hermit. I need too much stimulation. And I would surely drive the boyfriend insane with my repeated demands for frozen yogurt and dvds.)

But the big news of the day - the news I've been excited to type all week long - is that I made a hefty loan payment. After a mere 14 days in the $8000s, I have reached a new, all-time low. Check it out.

Total debt: $7515 and a bit (!!!!)
Spent today: $57.94 ($35.30 of that was mending and dry cleaning and I'm giving myself $90 on top of that this week, since I received some extra money.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats darling!! So happy for you and love seeing your smirking face!

Andrea said...

WOOOO! GO YOU! YAY SISSY!! :)

Tammy said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Way to go kiddo ! Good on you .

Related Posts with Thumbnails