Thursday, April 24, 2008

Under the weather

A crazy thing happened this afternoon. I stopped at the drugstore on my way home to pick up a couple of necessities. I had left work a little early after a whole day of feeling awful - exhausted and with a bad tummy. Since I still had plenty of money leftover from my week, I thought I would treat myself to a lovely, glossy mag. I looked at the shiny array...

...and I didn't want to buy any.

Perhaps whatever sickness I'm suffering from has gone to my head?

Suddenly it seemed to make so much more sense to pick the magazines up at the library rather than buy them.

We can only hope that I feel better soon. My tummy and my head!

Total debt: $8715 (Last day in the $8000s!!)
Spent today: $15.05
Weekly total: $67.07 (Way under! Although I feel like I forgot something, because I only have about $15 left...)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails