Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 17 - Extra, extra!

One of the biggest foes of regular exercise is boredom. Either the exerciser gets tired of the same old routine or the muscles get way too used to what they're asked to do. I have a secret weapon to combat this!

In my stylish Lululemon bag I have a stash of workouts ripped from the pages of the million magazines that I subscribe to. When I need some inspiration, I pull out a workout and follow it! That's what I did today and let me tell you - it kicked my ass! It was 45 minutes of weights interspersed with cardio intervals. I was huffing and puffing! Then I could barely drag myself back to my desk and feed myself some lunch.

And since I had to get off the subway early to run an errand after work, I walked the extra 40 minutes home. (I had something spinning in my brain, so I knew that tiring my body out would stop my brain from spinning. It seems to have worked!)

Therefore, I'm counting it as 85 minutes today! Woo hoo!!

Oh, and this made me laugh out loud:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails