Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 25 - Home stretch

It was a busy day at work today, since we all had to pack up our desks in preparation for a whole office reorganization tomorrow. I also had a meeting right after lunch, so I couldn't linger at the gym.

Okay, I'm just making some excuses, because I did the bare minimum today: 30 minutes on the easy cross-trainer. I watched women's curling while I did it. That's not such an exciting sport.

Because of all the chaos at the office tomorrow, we get a day off! How awesome is that? And I know exactly how I'm going to spend it.

At the Stillwater Spa!

This is my favourite spa in town. The only other time I've been there, I managed to hang out for FIVE hours, enjoying all the amenities. Here's my plan for tomorrow:

- Workout in their gym (Last time I worked out there, Mr. Big came into the gym to look around!)
- Hit the steam room
- Hang out in the whirlpool
- Relax in my robe in their beautiful little lounge with the huge aquarium, cucumber water, biscotti and glossy mags
- Get a massage (Between my insurance coverage and a Valentine's gift certificate from the Husband, this won't cost me a cent)
- Have a luxurious shower (rain showerhead!)
- Hang out in a private television cabana watching... whatever I want!



It's going to be soooo good. Originally I had also booked a facial, thinking I could splurge a bit, but then I booked something for next Friday which will sort of empty my pockets.

I booked Lasik eye surgery!!

My sight will be restored, which will be crazy cool.

But back to tomorrow! After my relaxing afternoon, I might just nip over to Lululemon to look at my options for the end of my challenge. And there's a very good chance that I will treat myself to something Fresh...

1 comment:

Sara Louise said...

That day sounds heavenly! I live in the middle of nowhere, no spa to be had. But in three weeks I'm on holiday in the states and booking in for a facial and massage!
Enjoy your spa day =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails