Friday, September 12, 2008

The perfect purple purse

Remember a while back when I was complaining that I needed a proper gym bag? And then more recently when I was coveting a purple purse? Well, in a continued I'm-on-vacation-and-it-was-recently-my-birthday spending spree, I combined the needs and wants and purchased the deep purple version of this gorgeous gym bag:


I love, love, love it. I love the extra shoe pouch on the bottom. I love the inside pocket for wet gym clothes. I love the it will fit my gym stuff, my lunch and my work stuff. I love every little bit of it! My mom contributed to the cost, sweet woman that she is. And I do plan to stop the spending spree very soon and get back to reality and the purpose of this blog: Paying off the debt! Promise.

But not tomorrow. We've got plans to see a film festival movie first thing in the morning. It's a musical theatre documentary, so it's got TAMMY stamped all over it.

Only two more days left in my vacation! It's been swell, but I'm gearing up for a return to the real world.

Total debt: $3545 and a bit
Spent today: Shhhh... I'm in denial.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh is that a Lulu?? There bags are sooo handy - I love mine!!!

Enjoy the acquisition

chantelguertin said...

This bag is so cute! Where did you find it?

Tammy said...

It is, indeed, a Lululemon purchase. Did I mention that I adore it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails