Friday, February 19, 2010

Days 18 and 19 - Are we done yet?

LESS THAN TEN DAYS TO GO!!

Friends, I am SO ready for a day off. I cannot even tell you! I logged a half hour on the easy cross-trainer yesterday before stretching for five minutes and then did a half hour gravity class today. My muscles are sore, particularly because I was lazy about stretching on Wednesday. But I'm hanging on!

I'm also thinking about setting some sort of daily goal for March... As challenging as this month has been, it's also helped me get back on track at the gym (I noticed that my arms looked kind of ripped during the class today) and has given me a sense of accomplishment.

March's goal will not be active! Not that I'm giving up the gym, I'm just going to go on lunch dates again rather than workout out every day at noon. I have an idea about what it's going to be.

Hey, do any of you want to set a goal for March? If so, let me know! You can share your progress in my comments section. We'll cheer each other on!!

OKay, another funny Old Spice commercial. I cannot get enough of these!

4 comments:

Care said...

Love the Old Spice commercials! Funnily, Eric was not nearly as entertained; he figured I was just using him as a prop when I called him over to watch the first one instructing me to look at him, look at the screen, look at him, look at the screen...

Care said...

BTW - I'm interested in your March challenge ... depending of course on what it is. I was thinking something like "wearing dresses/skirts for the month" - it also gives me an excuse to buy dresses!

Tammy said...

That's WAY too funny about Eric!

Care, I'm thinking people can set their OWN March challenges. It doesn't have to be the same as mine. Although, if mine inspires you, then by all means ;-)
I'm still finalizing what it will be. I'm even considering a double challenge... But I love the skirts/dresses idea! Would you aim to wear one every day? (And is this just an excuse to shop? Because I'm not sure Eric has yet forgiven me for filling your bathroom with girly toiletries in my beauty swag days...)

Kenneth Burton said...

This was lovely to read

Related Posts with Thumbnails