Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weekend wrap-up

Why, oh why, does it have to be Sunday night? I need another weekend day! (Or two...) Luckily it's a short week in my world, followed by a four-day weekend. May the days pass swiftly.

Quick weekend recap: Lazy Saturday morning, grocery shopping, gym visit, lazy evening watching Penelope, cookie baking (peanut butter chocolate chunk). Early Sunday gym visit, lovely patio brunch with the wonderful woman who runs this blog, several hours of sweeping and mopping our entire apartment (Why would anyone want to own a house? Too much space to clean.), some muffin baking (molasses bran with flax seeds, chocolate chips and coconut), dinner making (chicken with homemade peach salsa and roasted peppers stuffed with quinoa), Maria watching (I think it will be Janna, but I didn't want Jayme to go), and now blogging while watching Harry.

Does it all sound very exciting? Are you jealous of my crazy life!?

Google ad update! The good news is that I'm up to a whopping $44.13. The less good news is that I actually have to reach $100 before they send me the money. So... feel free to keep clicking! And if you find yourself on a different computer every now and then, visit the blog and click again! I really appreciate all of your support.

Happy Sunday night everyone! May your holiday weekend arrive quickly and last a long, long time.

Total debt: $5469
Spent yesterday: $52-ish
Spent today: $4.70 (My brunch companion got delayed at a previous engagement and insisted on paying for my brunch to make up for it. I couldn't possibly say no! Merci, my friend!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails