Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'll march my band out, I'll beat my drums

I've never used this blog to promote my freelancing efforts, since it's supposed to be about my ever-shrinking (yay!) debt, but I've suddenly been asking myself - Why not?

So, in the spirit of Tammy Sutherland Inc., here is a link to one of my latest freelance efforts.

*Hint: If you want to see more stuff by me, just search my name on CanadianLiving.com, Homemakers.com and ElleCanada.com!

I've got a lot of freelancing on my plate right now, which I'm extremely happy about. More income will hopefully equal less debt and not just more shoes.

On that note, I'm signing off for this evening. I was out for a glass of wine with the lovely ladies I met at the Sedaris reading last week. The conversation was so good that 2.5 hours passed in a blink of an eye. Now I am home and I am tired. But good tired. Full social evening tired.

Total debt: $5999 and a bit
Spent today: $11.84

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails