Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday, Monday...so good to me

Don't hate me, but I just had a great Monday! Nothing particularly wonderful happened, but I was nicely productive. Work passed pretty quickly and was the perfect combination of busy and relaxed. I enjoyed a lunch in the park with some coworkers. My evening at home has seemed extra long - I made and ate dinner, cleaned the kitchen, wrote some emails, spent an hour and a half at the gym, watched the one show I wanted to watch and am now blogging.

All good stuff. Free money in the mail would have improved things, but I don't really have much to complain about today.

And I didn't spend any money!

It was the kind of Monday that feels like a new start rather than just the farthest point from Friday.

Okay, I'm going to stop typing before you all decide you hate me and stop reading my blog!

Total debt: $5999 and a bit
Spent today: $0

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tam, you deserve a fabulous Monday after spending $19 on a plastic cup!

Love, A

Tammy said...

Thank you, but for the record, the mug is ceramic. Shiny gold ceramic. Still not worth $19 though...

Anonymous said...

Do you have an email I can contact you with questions? You can mail me at nora@matchstick.ca

Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails