Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bring on the Thursday!

I had a blech sort of day. What I really wanted to do was hide away from the world at home in my pjs, but instead I went to work and was pretty productive. But I did the laundry rather than go to the gym. And now it's all about SYTYCD. But I've had a lot of cookies today, so it's sort of paining me to see all the dancer girls with their incredible legs! Do you think they eat cookies? Maybe they just have youth and muscle tone on their side.

I earned another $8.68 on my Google ad today. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm not sure why I didn't ask everyone to click on it a long time ago!

Okay, I'm looking forward to a better day tomorrow. I'm having lunch with a dear friend who is in town and then hopefully attending a comedy event... We'll see how the day plays out.

Total debt: $5564
Spent today: $0

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails