Monday, July 21, 2008

A favour...

It's me again. Now, I would never ask any of you to send me money. I'm not that Save Karyn chick, although she was a smart cookie! But there is one little way that this blog can make money, and that is my google ad that you see in the upper left hand corner. If you click on it, I get a few cents. Seriously. And when those cents add up to $50, apparently they will send me a check. I'd like to test that theory. (And, of course, I'd put the money right on my loan.)

Here's the catch - you can't just continually click on it. (Dad, I'm talking to you!) At some point they stop counting. But if you've never clicked on it before and you feel like finding out where it will lead, please feel free. My take thus far is about $9.47. It's been $9.47 for several months now.

I'm just mentioning it, in case you've got another 30 seconds to kill and want to test this theory with me.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ad for Gold Knickers has been clicked... kind of disappointed that it's for men's socks... I wonder if we can get a more fun ad? *sigh*

Tammy said...

I don't get to pick the ads, but they're supposed to be targeted, based on the content of the blog. I have no idea how men's socks figure into the equation!!

Anonymous said...

OOoh, oooh now it's recipes - that's better!!!

Make the next post be about books or music please and see if it works!

Related Posts with Thumbnails