Monday, October 6, 2008

Stuck!

Guys, I'm getting kind of worried. Even though I've technically given myself until March 8th, 2009 to pay this debt off (Hence the 33.5 part of the title, because that's my half-birthday), I was really hoping to have it gone before we ring in 2009.

Yet things seem to be stalled!

Please send me some happy money vibes. The number should definitely change at the end of this week. If Canada Post is good to me, it could be a lovely big change. If not, it will be a less wonderful change, but still a change.

Even though I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, sometimes it feels just as hard as it did back in January.

Reality check: Only six more paychecks left this year. Boooo!
Good news: There are three paychecks in January. Yaaaayy!

Total debt: $3564 and a bit
Spent today: $9-ish (A belated catch-up dinner with a wonderful woman!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good vibes are being sent! But remember you are in such a better position now than you were! Give yourself some credit!

chantelguertin said...

I love that you're celebrating your half-birthday. Very Silver on 90210, if you saw this week's episode. I'm sending you good thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails