Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Short week update

I'm back and as busy as ever, so this post may be a tad on the short side. But I can make up for it with some photos!

I hope everyone had a lovely long weekend. The weather here in southern Ontario was unbelievably gorgeous.
We saw some cows:



Including this cute little trio:



We spent some time in nature:



And saw the stunning fall colours:



I took lots and lots of pictures:



And Daphne survived two big car rides, but just barely!



It helps to hug her.

Hope everyone got out to vote today! I guess we'll find out soon enough what the outcome is. Let's hope the whole country is on board for some change.

Total debt: $2731 and a bit (Still waiting on that money in the mail...)
Spent Saturday: $0
Spent Sunday: $0 (I'm always well taken care of up north)
Spent Monday: $5.38
Spent Today: $32-ish (Lunch out and some groceries)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails