Monday, October 20, 2008

Purple Nurple (Wait, does that mean something rude?)

Want to know a wonderful way to start a Monday morning? Have your shiny new PURPLE iPod delivered!



I have so missed having an iPod, particularly when I'm on a crowded subway or at the gym. And this one is sooooo pretty. Plus, since I ordered it online, I got to have something engraved on it. After a few google searches and much thought, I went with this Cervantes quote: (I feminized it.)

She who sings scares away her woes.

Isn't that awesome!?

Now I'm anxious to play with it and excited to try some of the new features, including the video feature! But what, pray tell, do I buy to watch on it? I don't want to buy a movie for $20. You can rent a movie for under $5, but then you only have 24 hours from the time you start watching it to finish it. I will totally do that next time I'm going to be on a long trip. (Maybe to, oh I don't know, WHISTLER!) Then I thought I could buy an episode of a TV show. Maybe one of the "Pushing Daisies" episodes I've recently missed! But it turns out that I could only buy one if I was American. Canadians can buy episodes of "Degrassi: TNG" and "Corner Gas." Stuff like that. No thanks. It's going to have to be a music video. I just have to decide which one...

Other than my fun new electronic device, it's been a pretty standard Monday. STILL no money in the mail! Every day I anxiously open up the mailbox, but nothing. Sigh.

Hey, what do you guys think of my new ads? It's another advertising network and I'm hoping to earn some more money, so feel free to click on them. They're much prettier, don't you think?

Okay, I have to do some writing. And then maybe some "Project Runway" viewing. And most definitely some Apple Store shopping.

Total debt: $2731 and a bit
Spent today: $3.50-ish (A crusty baguette to go with leftover soup!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails