Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sorry if I'm boring you

I am SO happy to report that I don't have the dreaded Sunday Night Feeling, mostly because all of my productivity. I am so glad that I just took the weekend to catch up. I think I'm about 90% caught up, which is probably almost the most anyone can feel in this ever-changing world. (I didn't mean for that to sound deep...)

Between all the "doing" that I did this weekend, I also had a lot of downtime to balance things out. (I only have the two-hour finale of "Project Runway" left to watch.) The only problem with my low-key weekend is that I have nary an exciting thing to blog about.

So my goal this week is to ramp up the excitement for you guys! I promise, I'll do my best.

Once again, I think I'm going to go to bed early. Don't judge me!

Total debt: $2731 and a bit
Spent today: $8-ish

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails