Thursday, June 26, 2008

So long, farewell...

This will be my last post for about a week, since the DP and I are heading out of town for a wee vacation. Mentally I've already left the city limits, so I'm not sure how I'm going to make it through work tomorrow. I've been playing Suzy Homemaker tonight, doing the laundry and cleaning the apartment before our departure. (I *hate* to come home to a mess.) Because I knew that there was much to be done, I couldn't resist stopping and buying some dinner at the grocery store. I know, I know! It was not in the budget. But it was tasty - chicken, scalloped potatoes and some Asian greens. Yum.

I'll do my best to keep track of things while I'm away! Take care everyone.

Total debt: $6600 and a bit (I fear there will be some interest added on before long...)
Spent today: $9.36
Weekly total: $93.13 (Not bad!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails