Monday, June 9, 2008

Melting on Monday

Apparently I am not a very reliable weekend blogger. Good to know!

Thankfully we finally had a weekend grocery shopping trip that didn't completely break the bank. I actually had more than a few bucks leftover for important stuff. Like brunch.

Other things I spent my money on this weekend included, tea, a card for an upcoming holiday (that needs to go in the mail...), extra groceries and ice cream (we are sans air conditioning, by choice).

Today at lunch I made a pilgrimage to what has quickly become my favourite store - Joe Fresh - and purchased yet another new t-shirt. In my defence, it is just the right shade of green to go with a summer skirt that I have been trying to match forever, so the $10 was worth it. (I really wanted some pjs, too, but I resisted!)

Also, I got a little insurance money today that I've already paid off, so my weekly total might have a few extra bucks in it. I'm going to take a trip to the drugstore and pick up a few things I can never justify. Like eye-makeup remover.

Okay, pardon the estimates! I wasn't as careful as I should be...

Total debt: $6600 and a bit
Spent in the past three days: $60-ish

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails