Monday, June 2, 2008

Call me Chef Tammy

Okay, tonight I understand better why we spent so much money at the grocery store on the weekend. It's because I got a bee in my bonnet to try a bunch of new recipes. Last night it was super tasty quinoa and shrimp salad. Tonight I made salmon burgers with peach salsa and cinnamon raisin bread pudding for dessert. All healthy recipes and all very yummy. But a little on the pricey side - although I always save some for lunch the next day.

Oh well, I guess if I'm not challenging my taste buds with restaurant meals, I at least need to make something interesting at home!

Now if you'll excuse me, my bread pudding is just about done...

Total debt: $7036 and a bit
Spent today: $2.80 (Monday morning treat. I couldn't resist!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails