Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So you think you can blog

This is going to be a brief post because I'm very tired. A workout followed by a glass of wine with dinner has left me incredibly depleted. Plus I've just discovered the merits of "So You Think You Can Dance," so I'm a little preoccupied.

*Brief Aside*
Why do all the girls on the show have such weird names? Or such weirdly spelled names? Comfort? Rayven? Kherington? Katee? Kourtni? Is it a prerequisite or something? And what about their legs? I could do lunges for the entire two hour duration of the show and I wouldn't even be an ounce closer to having legs like that. AND what is with that Mary judge!? She's like a SNL parody. In fact, she'd almost be impossible to parody because she's so much larger than life to begin with! It would just be an impersonation.
*Aside finished*

So the DP and I bought a Heart & Stroke lottery ticket. Foolhardy? I don't know. At least it's a donation to a good cause. And the odds are 1 in 3.

Imagine. What a good blog entry that would be. I'd like to win the early bird draw for $300,000. Just enough to pay stuff off and put a substantial down payment on a nice house.

If you could all cross your fingers, I'd really appreciate it.

Total debt: $6600 and a bit
Spent today: $5.98 (just a couple little groceries)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails