Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday night gold

I can't fully concentrate on blogging because the Golden Globes are on. One of my oldest friends and I always IM through awards shows, because she lives in Montreal, so we can critique the outfits. It's not overly exciting this evening. Let's hope that they step it up a bit at the Oscars.

I spent most of my money this weekend. It happens! We can't seem to grocery shop without spending a wad lately. It was a great weekend though. We had some friends over for lunch today and they brought their charming little boy. He's almost a year old and could not be cuter or happier. We had fun.

Oh, here's something adorable for you! The DP showed this to me the other day and I promise you that you'll enjoy it.



Tax goal: $2000
Current balance: $1045 (I am SO tired of this number.)
Spent Saturday: $81.48
Spent today: $6.35

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Bella! You totally made me cry at work.
AND Rumer tied with Kate W.

Related Posts with Thumbnails