Thursday, January 8, 2009

I've got a lotta living to do!

Normally this is my least favourite time of year. January and February often make me feel like a big pile of lazy blah. But I am suddenly the busiest of bees! Truly. My next free weekend is the long weekend halfway through February. And with so much to do, there's very little down time for me to complain about how much I hate winter. (I'm also taking vitamin D supplements this year, which seems to be helping.)

And while I'm excited about all the fun things ahead in the next month, including the fast-approaching vacation, I'm struggling with how to earn some extra money when I've got so much on the go! I want to pitch more freelance ideas, but I'm worried that the deadlines won't be doable.

I think I'm going to wait until the vacation is done and then really give it a concentrated push. At that point, I will at least be at home, so I can figure out how to fit it all in.

But tonight I am going to enjoy just sitting around. The DP is going to hang out with the boys, so the remote control is all mine and I'm wearing the comfiest pjs. I'm going to plug in my battery to recharge.

Bring it on!

Tax goal: $2000
Current balance: $1045 (It's been the same for almost a month now. Gah!)
Spent today: $11.81
Weekly total: $74.92 (This was an easy week as far as my budget is concerned, because we did a HUGE grocery shop before my budget reset last week. It will be back to reality now.)
Spent today:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails