Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Packity pack pack pack

It's vacation-preparedness central around here. All laundry and running the dishwasher and making piles and piles of stuff to potentially bring. There are lots of events that I need to pack for! There's athletic-type ski clothes. There are comfy apres-ski clothes. There are fancy dinner clothes. And there are seeing the family/hanging out with the nephews clothes. That's a lot!

Not to mention footwear. Obviously I need my big winter boots. And some nice fancy dinner shoes, since I am without a pair of tall black boots this year. (Hopefully it's not so snowy in Whistler that I can't walk to dinner in my nice shoes...) And then a pair of runners for hanging out time. But do I wear the big boots on the plane? Or do I try to pack the big boots, which will take up a lot of space.

So many questions.

Plus I took my iPod out of my purse a couple of hours ago, so I could charge it, and now it's gone missing. How does that happen?

EIGHT MORE HOURS OF WORK!

God I hope I don't have really bad post-vacation letdown heading into February. Because that would suck.

Okay, I'll try to post tomorrow night, but I'm promising nothing. And I'll also try to post a bit from B.C. (I'm bringing my fancy new Macbook. The DP picked up the cutest polka dot case for it today!), but I'm also not promising much.

Have a fabulous week!

Tax goal: $2000
Current balance: $1045 (I'm going to work on this when I get home. Promise!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tam - Have a FABULOUS vacation, and if you have to, just go barefoot!!!

Love, A

Related Posts with Thumbnails