Monday, January 12, 2009

Experimental blogging

I got something exciting in the mail this evening - the final statement from my now defunct student loan account! It's so beautiful. Particularly the part where it says "Balance: $0." Sigh.

And the timing was divine, because next week is the 1st anniversary of Freedom 33.5!

I've been bloggity blogging for a whole year now. And even though my current financial goals seem to be stuck in some seriously sticky mud, I have used this blog for some financial good.

I need your help to celebrate my online birthday! Email me (sutherland.tammy at the gmail) which post was your favourite and why. Remember to email rather than put them in the comments section, because then I can publish a post about everyones favourites on the actual anniversary. The big day is Thursday the 15th, so send your email by the 14th to be included!

I hope people actually want to do this or it's going to be a very boring birthday post.

Tax goal: $2000
Current balance: $1045
Spent today: $0

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails