Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The change we need

It's an incredible day in this world of ours. A historic day. Did you watch? I feel lucky that I work at a company that sent out an email this morning inviting us to gather around the television in the kitchen at 11:30 a.m., to usher in a new era of change. And they had snacks. Snacks and change. Now that's a good Tuesday.

His speech was amazing. He's so poised and charismatic. A true leader. I can't wait to see what this means for the world.

And didn't Michelle look gorgeous! And those charming little girls. I think it's going to be a good four years.

Meanwhile, 16 more hours of work before vacation! Not that I'm counting.

Tax goal: $2000
Current balance: $1045

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I am disappointed. I didn't get to see an ounce of Obama-ness today. I feel like I totally missed out :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails