Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Linkety link link

Since I was out at the cinema this evening, I don't have enough time to write a proper blog post. (I saw "Milk," which was awesome!) Therefore I will give you guys some links to other things that have been going on with me.

Check out my latest article on Homemakers.com here. It's all about soup and has links to lots of yummy soup recipes. Isn't it the perfect time of year to put on a pot of soup!?

And over here you can read my RD Best Health article about how to put together your own weight loss group, in case anyone is thinking they'd like to drop a few pounds and need a good support system behind them to achieve it.

If you're near a newsstand (or you're a member of GoodLife, where they're handing them out for free), check out page 22 of the Jan/Feb issue of RD Best Health magazine to read my article about Dance Dance Party Party. There's even a bonus! A photo of me and one of my lovely friends. The DP took the photo, just so you know. (He's a little annoyed that he didn't get a photo credit.) Oh and click here to see a mention of the article on the DDPP Toronto blog. And then stay tuned to that blog and come to the next edition of DDPP!

Tax goal: $2000
Current balance: $1045
Spent today: $31.76 (Lunch out with one lovely friend and dinner and a movie with another!)

1 comment:

Ghostface Knittah said...

I can't believe you managed to have lunch, dinner, and a movie for just over $30. Way to go!

Related Posts with Thumbnails