Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Writer/Singer/Financial Wizard

I was chatting with a friend tonight about all things money. She and a few of her girlfriends have started a money group based on the well-known Smart Cookies group. And she asked if I would come and be a guest speaker at one of their meetings!

Imagine that.

I might have scoffed at the very idea if it had been the first time since I publicly embarked on this journey that someone has asked me for money advice. But it's happened before. Quite a few times. Last week I exchanged several emails with a cookie-baking colleague that wanted to know my secrets.

It's so weird to go from being a person who used to lay awake at night fretting over how I was ever going to dig my way out to a person that gets asked for advice!

I like this new role!

(I've totally stacked "I"s in this post. Forgive my crappy editing.)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to log on and look at my $0 balance again.

Tax money goal: $2000
Spent today: $9

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails