Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A foggy day in London town

Since I filled my evening with a trip to the gym, a bath, a deep-conditioning treatment on my hair and too many episodes of Sex and the City, I am left with but a few moments to blog before dreamland comes for me.

I tried my first London Fog today. There was lots of conflicting advice over where to purchase it, but I ended up at Starbucks, because they have comfy chairs and I wanted to sit and read a magazine.

I liked it! I really liked it. This could be habit forming.

Oh, and despite the fact that all of you told me about it, I still felt weird about asking for it at the counter. Like they wouldn't know what I was talking about! But of course they did. I should really learn to trust my lovely readers.

Total debt: $1400 and a bit (I'm trying to wait until Friday before I once again go after the tardiest of the money in the mail.)
Spent today: $13.17 (My new favourite drink and a roast chicken, because I just don't feel like cooking these days.)

1 comment:

chantelguertin said...

I once tried the green tea latte, too, thinking it would be tasty and healthy. Blech! I threw it out too! I'm going to try the London Fog! Though really nothing compares to the chai latte (but I like Timothy's better - it's way creamier, but I think it's basically like having hot chocolate for breakfast. Ah, well... at least it's not heroin, right?

Related Posts with Thumbnails