Sunday, November 16, 2008

A scanner darkly

It's almost 11 p.m. on Sunday night, which is totally late for me. But I've been playing with our new toy. Yep. Money was spent and now we finally have a printer/scanner in the house. And it's SO MUCH FUN!

How can a printer/scanner be SO MUCH FUN? you ask. Well, I've spent hours scanning in old photos and posting them on Facebook. First pics of me as a wee one.



And then photos with other Facebook folks. Old pics they most likely haven't seen in a long while, if ever! And then I've been enjoying all the comments. Incredibly enjoyable!

Anyway, I have to go to bed. So not only am I cutting this short, but I'm also not prepared to do my daily tally. I'll fess up tomorrow. (The printer was on sale, so I didn't go too crazy.)

Oh, we also went to the free weekend at the AGO last night. We had to stand in line (in the rain) for 20 minutes to get in, but it was worth it. The renovations are gorgeous, especially the Galleria Italia.



(This pic does not do it justice. Check it out!)

Okay, to bed I go. Really I just want to stay up all night posting pics, but I'll try to hold off until tomorrow.

Total debt: $1400 and a bit
Spent yesterday: $0

One more for the road:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails