Friday, August 15, 2008

Welcome to the 4s!

Big news! I am officially in the $4000s. Can you believe it!? Or have you been reading my blog every day and saying, "God! When is she going to get to the $4000s already!?"

Whatever. I'm there and that's all that matters.

Unfortunately, I'm not as far into the $4000s as I'd like to be. Good reason: I put a few hundred dollars aside for my vacation while my mom is here in September, so we can go and be touristy and do fun stuff. Bad reason: I had to pay off all that fun stuff I did last weekend, including my Avenue Q ticket, my haircut, new hair product and a spendy, but required, trip to the drugstore. If those two things hadn't come into play, I'd be even lower in the $4000s, but I have to accept that I need to continue living life even as I'm paying off this debt so that other parts of my life can begin.

Does that make sense?

As for what I spent today...I'm going to save that news for tomorrow's post. For now, let me bask in this:

Total debt: $4749 and a bit :-)
Feels so good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations darling Tammy - we are proud of you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails