Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I could while away the hours...

As of this writing, my Google ad has earned me $98.38, which means I should have no problem reaching the $100 mark by the end of the month. And that means that I should get a cheque for $100 sometimes next month. And THAT means this blog is truly, in more ways than one, helping me pay off my dreaded debt.

Can I get a Hallelujah!

All of you are instrumental in this journey. Thank you, thank you, thank you. And yet one more thank you for clicking on the countless debt consolidation ads. Not so thrilling, I know!

A better way for me to thank you is to point you in the direction of more fun things available on the Internet, to help you pass time when time needs to be passed in front of a computer screen. You know what I mean ;-)

A couple of my creative coworkers co-write this great blog, all about their adventures with food. Warning: If you're currently hungry, this blog might make you go insane, because there is much discussion and many great photos of incredible food. However, if you're hungry and looking for some dinner (or lunch, or breakfast) inspiration, this is the place to find it. I was treated to an unbelievable chocolate chip cookie made by one of the bloggers today. I must say, despite my ramblings that I make the best chocolate chip cookies, this one was far superior to my own. I know! I've been usurped, but happily so.

My latest focus of a whole bunch of want is this brilliant site! It might not be new to many of you, but it's fairly new to me and there is so, so much to love. My favourite category is the jewelry, particularly because there is such a huge range of price points and the shipping fees are so very reasonable. If I wasn't still in the red, I would buy everyone presents from here. And then several presents for myself.

This one isn't new, but just in case there are any closeted Broadway fans out there, I recommend a daily trip to this site. It's the latest news and I like to be in the know! My favourite column is called Cue & A (which is a totally clever title). It's a cute little survey by current Broadway actors that gives you a glimpse into who they are.

What are your favourite sites to pass the time?

Total debt: $4739 and a bit
Spent today: $12.28

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo... That ETSY is a FUN website!! Dangerous!!!

Anonymous said...

Eric's really into www.ted.com right now, but I discovered sooooo before him!

Related Posts with Thumbnails