Friday, August 8, 2008

Sucks to be me*

A short, but sweet, afternoon post.

More of me! This is my big article from the September issue of Canadian Living, which they obviously also posted to the web. Check it out!

I've also added a new blog to my list of blog reading. A lovely former classmate and then colleague writes this blog. I love the way she uses dictionary definitions. Probably because I am a dictionary lover. And we dictionary lovers have got to stick together in this world, right?

And finally, I won't be around to blog this evening, since we are heading out to see Avenue Q, which I am way, way, way excited about. Especially because it's probably the first musical I've taken the DP to that he actually wants to see.

I'm pretty confident that I'm not going to spend any money today, since I'm sneaking home for dinner before the show, but just in case, I'll fill that part of the post in tomorrow.

Happy weekend everyone!

*It's from the show. I don't actually think my life sucks in any way. Except that all of my favourite foods have lots and lots of calories. But yours probably do, too. Unless you're a big fan of air.

5 comments:

Paronomaniac said...

I hope you had a blast at Avenue Q. I really want to see it! How was it? And thanks for the kind comments and blog-plug. (Blog-plug: does that even make sense?)

Paronomaniac said...

P.S. I really enjoy reading your freelance work. =)

Tammy said...

Avenue Q was soooo funny. If you want to get a great deal on tickets, go to http://ca.deals.travelzoo.com/Shows-Events/443692

And you're very welcome for the plug. It was long overdue. In fact, I thought I'd already done it!

Paronomaniac said...

I also would like to add that my mom bought a copy of Canadian Living today and not only was your freelance piece inside, but it had its own cover line! I felt proud that it was you! =)

Tammy said...

I know! A cover line AND a big mention in the editor's letter. I'm pretty proud, too. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails