Tuesday, May 6, 2008

When it rains, it pours

Have I mentioned that I'm going on vacation in a couple of days? Have I mentioned that it's the first vacation of this sort in the three years that the boyfriend and I have been dating? Have I mentioned that I also booked next Tuesday off of work, because we're flying home on the Monday night and I hate to go right back to work after traveling? Have I mentioned that I will only be at work for for Wednesday and Thursday next week before I head out for an extended long weekend out of town?

(From the May long weekend through Labour Day weekend, the company that I work for gives us a free extra day, so they are all 4-day weekends. Sweet, eh? Don't hate me.)

What I'm getting at is that I won't be around a whole lot in the next couple of weeks. This will not only get in the way of my blogging (My long weekend destination is sans computers with Internet connections and there's no way I'm blogging on vacation. Sorry!), but also make my freelancing a wee bit more difficult.

That's right! Even though I hadn't thrown any recent lures into the freelancing lake, knowing how busy I would be over the next few weeks, I have received two assignments. And when your debt looks like mine and you're about to skip a big loan payment and go on vacation, you don't turn them down!

All this to say: Short blog post tonight, because I have work to do.

THREE MORE SLEEPS!

Total debt: $7561 and a bit
Spent today: $16.28 (Fro yo and contact solution. Both "essentials" in the world of me.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You two have a great trip. You both deserve the relaxation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails