Monday, May 26, 2008

Monday, Monday...

The start of another week. I had a lovely post-work cup of tea (or chai latte, if you want to be picky) with a fellow blogger and smarty-pants friend that I don't get to see enough of. Isn't that always the way? That life is so busy we barely get time to spend with all the excellent people we're lucky to know?

Having a budget that I have to stick to makes seeing everyone that much harder, because quite often it involves expenditures of some sort. (Yes, I could have just had a cup of regular, cheap tea, but this week I knew I had no other major events to pay for, so I splurged.) I have to think ahead when I make plans and sometimes I get stressed out about it all.

But you know what? It's totally worth it. Both for seeing my peeps and for watching the debt go down.
Total debt: $6999 and a bit
Spent today: $6.55

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails