Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Still on vacation

Remember my post earlier today, when I bragged about my empty credit card? Well, seeing as I am still on vacation for a few more hours before I have to return to work, I managed to spend a little money...

Mostly we're just talking about much-needed groceries and toiletries, but the credit card came out when I found a new pair of metallic shoes to replace the ones I returned, which I never, never wore.* I just ventured into the store to have a look, tried a few pairs on and then was blindsided by a very good salesman into buying a pair I hadn't even looked at in the first place. They're more pewter when I really wanted gold, but they're comfortable. I just might keep them.

So, the credit card is being exercised once again, but will be paid off long before any interest creeps up.

Total debt: $7221 (This number should start with a 6 before the month is through...)
Spent today: $43.24 (Plus $107.35 on credit.)

* Fingers crossed behind my back.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails