Thursday, May 8, 2008

Next stop - Montreal

I know the last thing an almost-on-vacation budget-savvy girl should be doing is shopping at Winners, but I couldn't resist myself today.

(Truth is, I was avoiding the gym. But I did go for a run after work! My new 80s running mix is super fun. Especially when "Eye of the Tiger" comes on.)

Even worse is that I felt compelled to purchase! Thankfully I managed to spend a mere $9 on something I actually needed - new workout socks. (Workout socks shouldn't be recycled...) I even took a pair out for a spin on my run and it's two thumbs up!

Okay, this is me signing off for the last time before the vacation. I'll see you all next Tuesday. I promise to keep track of my receipts as much as possible and confess all my spendage upon my return.

Happy weekend everyone!

Total debt: $7561
Spent today: $13.27 (I also had to pick up a birthday card)
Weekly total: $165.92 (Yikes! What happened there? I had a bit of money leftover from last week, plus a little extra in my account... Time to pull in the reigns. After vacation!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails