Wednesday, February 27, 2008

You can't take it with you

I am so anxious to do my taxes. Have I mentioned that yet? Not that I'm expecting a big return or anything.


When I work freelance, taxes aren't taken off those cheques. However, I try to be a smarty pants and I put aside 20% of every cheque in my high interest savings account. So now there is a nice big chunk of money sitting there, waiting. And once I get my taxes all figured out, I'll know how much of it that I can put on my debt.


And I am really impatient to see that number go down further. But since I worked at two different full-time jobs during last year, plus I have the freelance stuff, plus I did a TV commercial, plus other stuff... it's taking forever to get everything in.


Please hurry up!!

Hang on. I just realized that I'm impatient to pay my taxes. I am seriously sick in the head.

Total debt: $9990 plus some more
Spent today: $3.25 (Toilet paper. You guys know far too much about my toilet paper consumption.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails