Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Enough now, enough.

Just over 11 months ago, during an amazing trip to New York, the DP and I got engaged. For the following five months I planned like mad and we had incredible parties thrown in our honour. And then there was the big day. And it was amazing.

And then...

Well, to be honest, I've had a hard time letting go of the whole wedding frame of mind. I still find myself perusing the wedding blogs and looking at dresses. (Confession! While my dress was lovely, I wish I'd spent a bit more and got one that I truly LOVED. Or maybe I'm just a bit sad that the wedding dress part of my life is done.)

But next week will mark five months married. There are framed photos, we've seen the DVD, have an album and have sent some pics to family members. It's time to move forward and enjoy just being married. Because it's awesome.

So, one last time:

2 comments:

Sara Louise said...

Beautiful dress, really like the cap sleeves

Tammy said...

Thanks Sara! And the best part - it was $300!

Related Posts with Thumbnails