Friday, March 19, 2010

Sandy, let me buy you a beer

When it comes to celebrity's lives, I try to keep my nose out of things. I went through a few years of reading Us Weekly and PrezeHilton.com. I watched my fair share of "Entertainment Tonight" and those crap bio shows on E! I've been known to still indulge in tabloid mags and TV to get me through my workouts, but in general I steer clear. Mostly because I think the studios and the media make a ton of the shit up. Just like when the old studio system used to make actors "date." Partly because I think some of it is pretty disrespectful, like those poor tiny actresses who are subjected to bump watch after they have a big meal. And partly because I would rather spend my time and energy on my own life.

ANYWAY, all that said, I can't help but feel awful for poor Sandra Bullock. She won an Oscar a couple of weeks ago and gave a beautiful speech where she openly expressed what seemed like deep, sincere love for her husband Jesse James. In front of millions of TV viewers.

And now it comes out that the bastard was having an affair while she was away shooting the movie!

I wish I could give her a hug.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails