Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Thoughts...?

Does having my mom in town visiting for the first time in more than a decade give me permission to skip going to the gym? Particularly if we're trying to make our way through the entire SATC canon before she heads home?

Will my fitness forever suffer? Or can I bounce back from the my-mom's-still-on-vacation-so-I'm-going-to-eat-like-I'm-on-vacation-too-and-not-do-any-formal-exercise fest?

I've worn new outfits two days in a row now. I'd forgotten how much I LOVE to wear crisp, new clothes. I could get used to this!

Total debt: $3545 and a bit
Spent today: Sorry, my head is currently buried in the sand. I'll get back to you next week!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You'll be fine, and you'll get back on track once your mom departs. Enjoy having her there with you :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails