Thursday, September 25, 2008

At last, my loves have come along

Don't you love a brand new season of your favourite shows!? I have been excited all day knowing that this evening would usher in entertainment that will carry me through the fast-approaching winter. (I know we're having gorgeous weather right now in Toronto, but before long it will be winter coat time. Mark my words!)

First I got a dose of "Ugly Betty," which was fun although not fantastic. I was mostly fascinated by Rebecca Whatshername's chubby real life pregnancy cheeks. Don't get me wrong - the woman is still gorgeous. There's just something fascinating about chubby cheeks on a former model.

Then I was reunited with the entire Dunder Mifflin gang! And Jim proposed to Pam!!! And maybe I'm a loser, because that was kind of the highlight of my day.

And even as I type, I am taping "Grey's Anatomy," because it overlaps with "The Office," which I love a little bit more. "The Office" is one of the only shows that the DP and I sit down to watch together. That and "America's Funniest Home Videos." Seriously. (OH! I made a "Grey's" pun!) But I won't get to watch "Grey's" until this weekend, so please don't post any spoilers.

And speaking of spoilers, well done to "The Office" peeps for keeping the proposal under wraps! I totally read the spoiler boards and they were all, "It's not going to happen." And then it did! In the rain!!

Why am I such a loser?

Total debt: $3545 and a bit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugly Betty was incredibly disappointing. I still can't believe she turned down Gio. His character was wonderful. I'm so sad that he won't be around a lot this season.

Andrea said...

Wikka wikka wikka whaaaat?


:P

Related Posts with Thumbnails