Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Calgon, take me away!

Remember the other day when I was saying I had to get back to the gym and that it was going to hurt? Well, I did. And it does. Yesterday morning I did some weights and a bit of cardio. This morning I took a spinning class. This evening I took a hot bath with Epsom salts and two pain pills.

I think I'd better take tomorrow off.

There are many things I should be doing tonight, including a few loads of laundry. (It's true - even bloggers need to wash their sheets and towels.) But instead I made some roasted squash and sole with much ginger and garlic, which I ate while watching last night's Project Runway episode.

(FYI, I once did some extra work on a Brooke Shields movie and she is truly an Amazonian knockout! But she was too Hollywood to eat lunch with the extras. Mercedes Ruehl, Rosie Perez and Colm Feore, however, ate at the table beside me. Yes, I am totally name-dropping. Sue me.)

Now I plan to recline in my bed with an issue of Vanity Fair. My magazine pile is threatening to topple, so I have to devote some time to ingesting all the glossy goodness.

Total debt: $3545 and a bit (So far they haven't charged me interest yet this month...?)
Spent today: $5.78 (A cup of tea and a few grocery store items.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails