Thursday, January 24, 2008

I think I have a hollow leg

I seem to be ravenous lately. Suddenly the lunch and snacks that I bring to work just aren't cutting it. Maybe it's my body telling me that it's flippin' cold outside, so I need an extra layer of blubber to stay toasty. Or maybe it's the damned seasonal affective disorder flaring up again. Whatever it is, it caused me to spend a few dollars today, to supplement my supplies. The cheese bun complemented my big, hearty salad nicely. And the cookies? Well, let's just say "Yummy" and leave it at that.

The good news of the day is that the freelancing dry spell has finally been broken. I got a new assignment today, so by the end of February there will be an extra loan payment. Hooray! And I still have lots of lures in the lake, so my fingers are firmly crossed that more jobs will come.

Since tomorrow is Friday, my budget for the week officially resets. It was a pretty good week - thanks to you guys! In no time at all, you have become the angels on my right shoulder, easily overpowering the devil on my left. I came in just under my allotted $90.

Total debt: $11,000 and change
Spent today: $3.29
Weekly total: $86.30


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails