Saturday, November 28, 2015

Better than Before - Day Twelve and Thirteen

Okay, quick post because it's late, I'm tired, and my to-do list for the night is not yet done.

Friday - Did great food-wise all day at work, despite sudden overwhelming pile of work. Motivation was helped by the fact that the scale rewarded me with a good, positive number first thing in the morning.

Things deteriorated a bit once I got home. Basically I stopped tracking what I was eating, baked two holiday items with the girlies, and then sampled said holiday items. Sigh.

Saturday - I packed too much into this day. Swimming/gymnastics lessons first thing, followed by a super quick turnaround time to go to a moms and kids holiday party. (Side note: Why are there never dads and kids parties? My oldest asked me that today. I feel it is a brilliant idea.) Potluck-type parties are a weakness of mine, because my favourite thing is to eat small amounts of a large variety of things. So any virtuous thoughts I had going into the party quickly flew out of my brain.

Dropped the kids back at home early afternoon, so I could turn around and run a couple of errands on my own. (This is when I realized I needed some water. The sugar from the party was giving me a headache!) Came home for about 1.5 hours (various household chores) and then the girls and I went to hang with my bestie and her daughter while Jamie grocery shopped. Then home for dinner (and wine!) followed by bedtime routines, more baking (for tomorrow's event), kitchen clean-up and then two hours of work, to give me a head start on the insanity of next week. And while I did my work, I ate the last piece of chocolate mousse cake from the fridge. It was a pity treat.

No tracking, no exercise, lots of sugar (including some eaten furtively, without enjoyment or other people present). Weekends - particularly during the holiday season - are going to be tough.


3 comments:

Crissy said...

there should definitely be Dad and Kid parties. FOR SURE. You have so many responsibilities! That sounds like such a hectic day.

Ремонт компьютеров и ноутбуков Комп-Сервис Киев said...

Обслуживание и настройка ПК, ремонт компьютера Киев и ремонт ноутбука Киев на дому и в офисе недорого. Компьютерный мастер по ремонту ПК и ноутбука на дому и в офисе недорого. Сборка компьютера на заказ или модернизация старого ПК. Программная и аппаратная настройка компьютера или ноутбука на максимальное быстродействие. Лечение ПК, удаление вирусов с компьютера и ноутбука, установка антивирусной защиты и других необходимых программ. Чистка ноутбука от пыли в Киеве, очистка системы охлаждения ноутбука с заменой термопасты, когда ноутбук греется и сильно гудит вентилятор. Восстановление и установка Windows или переустановка Виндовс Киев на компьютере и ноутбуке. Подключение и настройка WiFi роутера, локальной-домашней сети, интернет соединения. Низкие цены на ремонт компьютера прайс лист на компьютерные услуги Киев недорого. Компьютерный мастер Комп-Сервис Киев мастерская по ремонту компьютеров и ноутбуков.

Ремонт компьютеров и ноутбуков Комп-Сервис Киев said...


Ремонт и обслуживание компьютеров в Киеве site.
Обслуживание и ремонт ноутбуков в Киеве ПОСМОТРЕТЬ.
Скорая компьютерная помощь в Киеве ЗДЕСЬ.
Вызвать компьютерного мастера на дом в Киеве ОТКРЫТЬ.

Related Posts with Thumbnails