Monday, November 16, 2015

Better Than Before - Day One

Okay, this blog has been dormant for ages. Like, literally years. However, I'm reviving it for a very specific reason (and likely not publicizing its resuscitation). I want to have a spot to touch base every day regarding my Better Than Before goals that I'm working on with this awesome pal.

Anyway, on to the meat of this post. Namely, how my day went.

I didn't eat any added sugar! (Woohoo!) Even though there were brownies in the house. With salted caramel. I put them in a cupboard and ignored them while I worked from home. Take that, brownies!

Also despite working from home, I'm currently at about 9,500 steps, thanks to a mid-afternoon walk I snuck in. And I wasn't wearing my Fitbit when I walked the girls to school this morning, so I'm going to say I made it to 10,000. (Woohoo!)

I did not, however, do any sort of formal workout. (Boo!) Will pack my gym bag for tomorrow.

Also, I have not done my knee exercises yet. (I am 40 and falling apart.) I'm going to go and do those as soon as I post this.

I also met my sleep goal last night, clocking in at more than 7 hours! (Woohoo!) This was made possible by the fact that we all inadvertently slept in this morning.

And that's that! Blog resurrected!

PS. I'm calling it day one, because I can. Last week was practise.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails