Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Experiencing a little discomfort

It's a good thing typing a blog doesn't require the use of my lower body, because I'm not sure that part of me works so well anymore. Um, personal training is awesome and causes a great deal of pain. Especially if the person being trained gets all keen and goes to the gym for some serious cardio the day after the first personal training session. My trainer told me to go and she warned me that I would be sore, but this is a little beyond my expectations. But on the bright side, it feels like my legs look like this:


Tomorrow I meet with her again, for upper body this time. Let's hope I can still type after that!

Oh, I ended up spending a bit of money last night, after I blogged. I needed a couple of little things at the drugstore. I managed to get them all on sale, although I suspect I'm going to regret buying the sale deodorant. It's peach scented. Meaning it's kinda gross.

Spent yesterday: $4-ish
Spent today: $1.23
Tax goal: $2000
Current balance: $1400

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The best thing about working out is that you know that the pain means some gain.

Related Posts with Thumbnails